According to Yonhap News on the 20th, South Korea ’s Central Epidemic Prevention Headquarters reported that South Korea added 13 new cases of new coronary pneumonia diagnosed on the 19th from 0:00 to 0:00 on the local time 10674 cases were diagnosed; 2 new deaths and a total of 236 deaths.
- New Coronavirus fears “brain-injured” rehabilitation, now hallucination experts worry about large-scale brain injury disease
- The street slogan, “White men and women in California” was prosecuted
- A total of 12.29 million people have been diagnosed in the world
- Bolivia’s interim president diagnoses third South American leader infected
- Study: Spain had a new coronavirus outbreak in China in March last year