It is understood that medical surgical masks have three layers, from the outside to the inside are the waterproof layer, the filter layer, and the comfort layer. The comfort layer is a layer of non-woven fabric. When wearing, the white non-woven fabric faces inwards, and the blue waterproof layer faces outwards. Fit the nose and smooth the cheeks so that there is no gap between the mask and the face.
Steps to wear a mask:
(1) Pull the opening mask to both sides, and the fixing band is loosened every 2-4cm so that the nose clip is located above the mask;
(2) Use a mask against the chin, put on the mask upwards, and place the straps on the top of the head and behind the head;
(3) Pull the earrings behind the ears, and then adjust the earrings;
(4) Press the nose clip with both hands to make the nose clip fit perfectly with the nose, so that the mask fits your face shape;
(5) Check the tightness of the mask and adjust to the most comfortable state.